Tuesday 19 May 2009

Saying it out loud...

I’m writing this, whilst I watch the snow drift to the ground, making acquaintances with what would seem its brothers, sisters and friends. It’s reminding me of you and me, our love for each other, our separation and our rekindle. Watching the snow brings me much joy, but never the amount of joy you bring to me, my heart and soul. I smile endlessly, for I am happy. It all seems so peaceful, and tranquil. The tranquillity of it bringing me to a subdued state of mind. I can now hear my heart beating for you, yearning, and the excitement trembling within me upon thinking of you. I now realise that my heart is nothing without you, empty, still. You complete me, after all these years I’m pretty certain that you are my fresh breath, one that instils happiness within me, a happiness that is evident through the pounding of my heart and stretch of my smile. This is the happiness within me, shining through making its mark and displaying what is true, that is my dear, my love for you! The love I have for you is guiding me towards commitment, a commitment that I am making to you for the rest of my life. I will always be here for you; I’ll be your pillar of strength as you have been for me. We are a huge island on this planet, surrounded by an ocean of love creating our world. I love you, and this is the way it will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment