Friday 1 May 2009

Foolish Facebook!

Facebook are retards!!!! ughh!

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING IF IT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE?

They have removed the "Status Updates" and "Recently Updated" lists from the Friends section!!! which is stupid. We all know twitter is for status updates, but it was nice having use of all facilities in one place, how retarded is that?  Also, I like seeing which friend of mine has recently updated their profiles, but now I cant bloddy well see it because its gone!!!  I've sent them a complaint because I thought they should hear what a tits-up I think it is.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Everything is all over the place, I didn't even know where to find the WALL .... I mean come on, it was working fine as it was, why fix something that ain't broke! Go Nona Girl, let us know if they even get back to you!

    ReplyDelete