Sunday 17 May 2009

Relapse....

Eminem's new album is (going to be) the shizzle!!! *giggles*

It's sooooooo good, so glad he's back in the spotlight!, such a cutie! He made an appearance on "Friday night with Jonathon Ross", he was awesome! His performance was super too, loved the little stepping thing he had going on!! :) Now im singing... "When you walked through the door it was clear to me... You're the one they adore, who they came to see..."- damn straight!!! lol! ofcourse they came to see him, he's eminemslimmathers! GO BUY THE ALBUM!

now, it's really late and i've studies loads today, my eyes hurt from reading textbooks that are printed on crappy paper and have a font the size perfect for using a magnifying glass... *sigh* use proper paper!!! not only that my legs have been extremely sore today... one thing after the other, i miss having a social life and going out, i've been taking this studying thing way more serious than i have ever done before! I'm glad though, least i know when i reach my goals, its because i worked hard... I.A that will be the case... 

x

1 comment:

  1. TOO RIGHT EMINEM IS THE CRAP!!! ITS LIKE THAT RELAPSE ALBUM HELD MY FAMILY HOSTAGE AND SAID LIKE ME OR THEY GET IT!!! I FELT LIKE I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LOVE IT!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! DARE I SAY ONE OF HIS BEST ALBUMS?? YOU KNOW WHAT...I THINK I DO!!

    DUNNO BOUT THAT STEP THING THOU, THINK UR JUST BIASED COZ U THINK HE'S A "CUTIE"

    ReplyDelete