Thursday 11 June 2009

Creativity :)

I come from a very creative family, everyone has their own talents and quite a few of us are artists, some amature and not so good (me) whilst others (Salman & Joey) are amazing and so good at what they do! I asked my cousin Salman to give me something to put on my blog... its called- Alter Ego!.. :) its great, i love it... Not only has he shown us his uber excellence in drawing but he has also displayed his super amazing personality and sense of humour too. You are gifted Salman! thats for sure!! :) Thanks for doing the picture! love you loads! :D x

Look at it! makes me giggle *haha*, what makes it even funnier is that I imagine him dressed like this albeit it isnt his real alter ego... it does make the mind wonder though ;) ha! Hello Kitty! *hahhah* this is too brilliant, what tops it off for me is the fairy wings and wand :P Excellent... Salman you have out done yourself once again! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment