Sunday 26 April 2009

I've joined the blogging buzz...

I finally decided to engulf myself into the cyber-world. Im an internet addict, and thought- why not take it one step further?... So here I am. 

I'm a huge fan of blogging and I enjoy taking time out to read some... I'll do a later posts on particular blogs I love reading.. 

A bit about me....

I'm currently studying Law (llb) at a London University. I absolutely love the course, simply because I have met such wonderful people on it. I owe my enjoyment of the course to Tanya!- She makes it a million times more fun and exciting... Also, Irina who I admire for her 100% commitment to her course and her success! :)

I love my family and friends, they are the fuel  for my life... You are all much loved...

Currently I reside in the UK. I am originally South African. I am extremly proud of my heritage, country and culture. 

I adore fashion, lifestyle and food... nothing better than a new pair of shoes, another pair of earrings, a walk down south-bank, perching at a cafe for a panini and macchiato! Bliss!

Im intrigued by other cultures, and I intend on travelling the world to find out more...

Watch this space for more on my life... I am going to make this blog about things that interest me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment